Personalized Nutritional & Supplementation Programs in Pittsburgh, PA
Functional medicine treatments focus on nutrition, lifestyle, stress management, herbals and neutraceuticals/supplements. Through detailed interviewing of an individual’s history and lifestyle, we look to uncover factors that may be contributing to your health. In addition to standard tests, we utilize evidence-based lab testing not done by conventional practitioners to open the doors for a wider array of personalized treatment and recommendations.
More often than not, your body sometimes just doesn’t have the nutritional tools to actually heal or prevent disease. The right supplements help the body to function, heal after injury and bring internal balance to your whole system. Supplements are the building blocks that help create a whole diet plan and are an often overlooked yet vital step for having a healthy body.
A Few Benefits of Doctor Supervised Nutritional Counseling and Supplementation
- Increased Energy and Mental Focus
- Weight Loss
- Decreased Anxiety and Depression
- Allergy and Asthma Relief
- Boosted Immunity
Conditions Helped with Nutrition and Supplementation
- Hormonal: Thyroid, Adrenal, PCOS, Menopause, Andropause
- Digestive: Reflux, Irritable Bowel, Inflammatory Bowel
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Asthma, Allergies
- Metabolic Syndrome/Diabetes/Weight Loss
- Hypertension/High Cholesterol
- Chronic Gynecologic Infections
- Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression
Our Pittsburgh chiropractor utilizes an array of professional doctor-recommended supplement brands. One of our favorites, Metagenics, is committed to being non-GMO, using all methylated B vitamins and folic acid (necessary for those with MTHFR mutations but optimal for everyone). They carry over 350 certified gluten-free products.