Neck Pain Treatment With Chiropractic Care
Don’t let neck pain drag you down and keep you from doing the things you love most. Neck pain is common, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't get it addressed. Dr. Donald Cenk of Cenk Integrated Health is an experienced chiropractor in Pittsburgh who has provided successful neck pain treatment for lots of Pennsylvanians just like you. He employs an integrated package of therapies to design the program that’s right for your special situation.
What Is the Cause of My Neck Pain?
According to WebMD, there are about a dozen reasons people have neck pain, including bad posture, repetitive motion injury, accidents, stress, pinched nerves, arthritis and carrying unbalanced loads. Maybe you know exactly how your problems started. Maybe it’s from more than one of these causes. Possibly your neck pain gradually sneaked up on you, and you can’t quite pinpoint how it got underway.
Maybe your neck pain extends into headaches. Possibly you have trouble turning your head. If you’ve been suffering for a while, your untreated neck pain is unlikely to get better on its own. In time you may find your range of motion, and even your entire life, more restricted.
Everybody’s situation is unique. It follows that a treatment plan must be tailored to meet an individual’s distinct requirements. That’s why we employ a variety of tools and techniques to make your neck pain go away and stay gone.
Different Treatments for Different Patients
All chiropractors practice spinal manipulation. Some have a favorite technique, a special tool or a specific style of treatment. Dr. Cenk, however, has available a full gamut of treatments to address every kind and cause of neck pain there is.
- Spinal manipulation and adjustments with modern techniques that are safe, comfortable and effective.
- Stretches and exercises you can do at home to improve your strength, alignment, and balance.
- Lifestyle and nutritional advice to promote your wellness as a whole person.
- Cold laser therapy for tissue repair and relief of inflammation.
- Electrical muscle stimulation therapy to build up underused muscles.
- Spinal decompression to stretch the neck and relieve pain from damaged discs, joints, and nerve roots.
- Relaxing and pain-relieving therapeutic massage therapy tailored to your body’s needs.
- Ultrasound and trigger point therapy to target muscles and tissues and improve blood flow.
Call Cenk Integrated Health Today!
Schedule your visit to Cenk Integrated Health. We’re in Pittsburgh with offices in Fox Chapel and Cranberry. If chiropractic care is right for your neck, we’ll lay out a neck pain treatment program that fits your unique needs. Don’t let your neck pain continue to hold you back. Call us or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to meeting you!